Seaoil Philippines, Inc.
Now the leading and largest independent fuel company in the Philippines, SEAOIL continues to expand its network to provide quality and affordable products to more Filipinos. We are committed to each and every one of our customers, because it is for them and through them that we are in this business.
SEAOIL is a socially responsible organization governed by the following values:
We act with Integrity
Our actions are truthful to our words. When we say we care for the environment and the Filipino people, we make sure that our efforts are directed towards their welfare. Integrity is the core of all we do - we are honest, reliable and dependable.
We are Accountable
We live by the saying "We did not inherit the earth from our ancestors, we borrow it from our children." This is what inspires us to become an innovation leader in the industry.
To Fuel a Better Future for our Customers, Employees, and Shareholders.
Delivering high quality, affordable, and accessible fuels and services to our customers.
We are Accountable to make things Better for the Customers. Employer from sector Energy / utilities, located in National Capital Region, From 501 to 1000 workers
- Nueva Ecija, Central Luzon
• Oversee the station operation of the assigned shift, in the absence of station heads.
• Handles the cash transaction of the station.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Performs effective and efficient cash handling based on cash management policy
2. Ensures accuracy and efficiency of transactions with customers.
• Collects cash payments from the service crew members and verifies remittance of exact amount for the specific product and volume purchased
• Prepares original and/or copies of official receipts for each transactions and remits change if necessary
• Processes sales transactions including credit card, fleet card, VIP, key account and employee gas-up
• Coordinates with service crew members and customers with regard to other requirements and/or inquiries
3. Submits accurate sales (cash vs. volume) and inventory reports on time on a daily basis
4. Adherence in the product receiving procedure.
- Verifies the delivery receipts and certificate of inspection form
- Monitors and documents fuel inventory inside the UGT
- Coordinates with Dispatching to ensure timely delivery
- Reports to management incidents and concerns on the delivery
5. Ensures maintenance of station areas and equipment
- Efficiency of Cashier's equipment
- Cleanliness of Cashier's booth, stock / vault room and products
6. Performs administrative function in the absence of Station Administrator / SMILE Coach
• Encodes important announcement on the communication's logbook at night shift
• Checks attendance of crew members at night shift
• Provides accurate feedback to management regarding employees, customer complaints, inquiries and market performance of the station
• Changes price at the dispensing pump during price movement.
• At least college level
• Willing to work at a service station
• Work experience in related work is an advantage
- Number of vacancies: 1
- Minimum education level: Vocational
- Language(s): Tagalog
- Availability for travel: No
- Availability for change of residence: No
About this job offer 10 February
Type of contract
Type of contract
Type of contract